LegacyGT.com

Does anyone have a picture of the Leg GT suspension?

SC GT

I went out to the garage earlier and looked up under the behind of my GT Wagon, couldn't even snake my head under far enough to find where the end links were, they are tucked up under there good enough. On my old GT they used to be in plain sight. Things did tend to move a little with the new exhaust piping I'd imagine. I'll keep an eye out. ;)

FWIW, a vendor over at NASIOC had good things to say about the Legacy's stock endlinks, that they were quite stiff. He concluded that the only advantage an aftermarket endlink would offer is strength, and pre-load adjustability. The other nice thing about the GT endlinks is that they are outboard, where they are much more effective than the usual inboard Subaru endlink locations, though I believe the company is moving away from that, across the line. My standard advice is to determine whether there is in fact an inadequacy, then address it. Kevin

I have to agree with Kevin with this one. All the bits seem to work well I really would wait to see if there are actually noticable differances to be had by changing the end links which look to be the part , true many in Japan do switch them out, more by habit than practicality.

Archived