LegacyGT.com

3mos for wheels

BoxerGT2.5

Turns out that the LE28N's in silver will take 3 months according to Mackin. So my alternative is the CE28N's in gunmetal. Keep in mind my car is black. Too much ya think? Thoughts? Opinions? Beuhler.....Beuhler! :)
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

I was thinking of getting the LE28n's in gunmetal (so it would have the polished lip). I have heard of the long waits on volk's, some people pick up 5 at a time, just incase they need a spare quick. I think the gunmetal would look nice on black. I would really like to see some bronze ce28's on the black legacy too, that could be really nice.

Please keep thread topics appropriate. It wasn't a big deal but I thought I would help you by making it a little more "user" friendly. Also, I would most certainly go with the gunmetal. Those are great wheels. You should buy me a set! :P

[quote name='BoxerGT2.5']Sorry captain...... :roll: Also of point. I can get the GT-C in gunmetal w/polished lip. The CE's are not a polished lip. The GT-C is 18x8 as well.[/quote] No worries, and don't roll your eyes at me. :lol: I am a huge fan of wheels with a polished lip, especially if you are going to go with darker wheels on a dark colored car.

been through too many wheels on my own.. it's really your choice, dont worry about what other people say about the style, it's what makes you happy.. although, be very careful of the weight of the rim.. keep it light to retain the fast gripping feeling of the car. Keefe
Keefe

[quote name='Xenonk']been through too many wheels on my own.. it's really your choice, dont worry about what other people say about the style, it's what makes you happy.. although, be very careful of the weight of the rim.. keep it light to retain the fast gripping feeling of the car. Keefe[/quote] Thats the plan is too keep it light. I would assume pretty much all volk wheels will be lighter than stock, which I believe is like 24-25lbs???
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived