LegacyGT.com

USDM Spec B Suspension mods - a couple of questions

finse

It seems like spring time is almost here, and with the change in seasons I am planning finish the job I think SOA should have done at the factory, add the STi pinks & the JDM 20 mm rear sway bar

After searching, it appears that the USDM Spec B has the same top hats as its JDM counterpart. That leaves the question; when I go to install the STi springs, should I have any other parts on hand?

As far as the sway bar is concerned, if I replace the OEM rear sway with the JDM 20mm rear sway, should I be looking at replacing the front sway bar? If the USDM front sway the same size as the JDM front sway?

Thanks,

Ryan

Yeah, I was talk'n to RaceComp....They make specific Pinks for the SpecB, the don't drop the car quite as much as the normal STi's, but they are made for the B.......both will work.......I'll be pick'n them up sometime in the next 3 - 4 months......and 100% gonna pick up a rear sway bar......

Yeah, I was talk'n to RaceComp....They make specific Pinks for the SpecB, the don't drop the car quite as much as the normal STi's, but they are made for the B.......both will work.......I'll be pick'n them up sometime in the next 3 - 4 months......and 100% gonna pick up a rear sway bar......

I have the specific Pinks sitting right next to my TV, and I ordered the JDM sway this afternoon. With a little luck I should have both installed by mid April.

I have the specific Pinks sitting right next to my TV, and I ordered the JDM sway this afternoon. With a little luck I should have both installed by mid April.

Good it has to be the right pinks or the front will not be lowered enough.

Archived