LegacyGT.com

Colorado Drivers

Bruno1453

I see tons of older Subarus on the road, but have only seen a single 2005. It was a white Outback Sedan. I expect my new Legacy GT Limited Sedan delivered in the week of 9/3 - can't wait. Look for the Regal Blue on Hampden going to and from work.

Just took delivery of my GT LTD, Regal--- got it from Burt--- LOVING it. Went for a drive west out I-70, and then up Loveland pass...... GF(saab fanatic) liked the smooth ride, and the power, and how quiet it really was

More than one AMC 24 in the Denver Metro Area. Aren't there at least 4? Anyway, I've seen several '05s now, mostly Outbacks. Saw SoA central region's VP Jim Pernas pull into my work (Cherry Hills Country Club) in an Atlantic Blue limited GT sedan, guy in an OBXT right behind him, and I said "this is a coincidence..." ;) Anyway, verdict on yours NewSubie? Wish I was still down around there so I could take a look. 8)

last week I saw a Silver GT Limited in the king soopers parking lot on 104th and federal, is that you Trent Bates? a while ago while driving on 104th this big ass suv tried to tailgate me so i rev'ed up the engine to 5~6K RPM and passed the slow car in front of mine, then outta nowhere this mercedes s-class (either S320 or S430) was right next to me... it turned out that the driver was checking out my car. :D

This Space For Rent

No. I've got an Atlantic Blue Pearl GT (Unlimited :) ) We were at the Kaiser Permanente office downtown a couple of weeks ago and I had a guy walk by me towards the rear of the car and then turned around and asked me how I liked it so far. I got the impression that he walked around the back to see if it was what he thought it was because he walked back to the building after that. Kinda strange in a good way. :) I guess there might be more than one AMC 24 in town. We usually refer to it as Westminster 24 or Westminster Promenade, etc. I knew what you meant right away though being that I'm closest to the nearest one. ;)

Archived