LegacyGT.com

Some Questions before buying the car...

Dr.Chu

Hey guys, i really love the legacy and wishing to get one soon...

However, i have done some research yet still want to know more information about it..I am wishing to get a black 06 LGT(manual), and have concluded that Long Beach, Riverside, and Irvine probably have the best subaru dealers, price and salesman-wise.....Anyways, what is the most reasonable price i can get for the LGT (incase i got milked)? And i read the brochure and it says that Manual LGTs don't come with the navigation system, is that true ?:confused:

I am really anxious about it....sigh....:(

where can i go to get my beloved LGT and how much i can get her for?:confused:

Oh....and i live in socal...

South Coast Subaru l Firestone of Rowland Heights l Yimi Sport l Koyorad

Yes, only the Spec B comes with Navigation :iam: you can look into 05 LGT models and you'll probably get a good price on them... i think they're now offering $2000 cash back? that's hell of a deal :o Many members on the forum has recommended Irvine Subaru for best service, stayed away from Monrovia Subaru!!!! :lol: Where are you located in Socal?

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Yes, only the Spec B comes with Navigation :iam: you can look into 05 LGT models and you'll probably get a good price on them... i think they're now offering $2000 cash back? that's hell of a deal :o Many members on the forum has recommended Irvine Subaru for best service, stayed away from Monrovia Subaru!!!! :lol: Where are you located in Socal?

my cousin told me the same thing too, he got his wrx there :lol:

he said even though the service sucked, yet they still offer the best price :confused:

I live in SGV by the way... :)

Not too sure about best price, but I believe only the Spec B comes with both manual and navigation. Check the pre-purchase forum for pricing. There's quite a few good threads. Good luck.

Thanks! The best price i found there are somewhere around $24.5 for black in black 06 5 MT GT limited.......i think :iam: ..:confused:

I got my wagon last year on June for 25,175 with Auto dimming mirror only and 5MT!!!!

Calculate your price based on:

Invoice - 3% MSRP (Subaru Holdback) plus your negotiation... If it's an 05, minus 2000 on rebates too!!!!

Good luck,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I got my wagon last year on June for 25,175 with Auto dimming mirror only and 5MT!!!!

Calculate your price based on:

Invoice - 3% MSRP (Subaru Holdback) plus your negotiation... If it's an 05, minus 2000 on rebates too!!!!

Good luck,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

hrmmm......:rolleyes:

Archived