LegacyGT.com

Charlotte autocross anyone?

Skillz

I will definitely be there on Sunday and probably on Sat also helping with the novice school. There is also an autocross on the 19th of March in Greer at the BMW plant. Do any of you plan on making that one ? Would be nice to see some more Legacy's out there at these. Dave

If any of you get the chance to ride in autoxdad's LGT on an autocross course...... DO IT!!!! You can really tell a difference with the springs, sways, UP and DP. Not to mention his excellent driving. btw: thanks for the driving tips!!

Hope that I helped you on Saturday. Good that you did not se me on Sunday:) I DNF the first 2 runs out of 4:icon_mad: Was not looking ahead and missed the turns, but last two got better and had a great time. I might make the one in Greer this next Sunday but not sure yet

sorry for the delay...I will be back in town this weekend. My grandfather passed away this past Sunday so I am in Greensboro now attending the funeral. I think I will be living a normal life after this week. :)

Hey Chris, sorry to hear about your Grandfather, but will be glad to get you back in town. There is an autocross in Greensboro this next Sat. I am thinking about going if the weather is going to be decent. Give me a call when you get back and have time.

Archived