LegacyGT.com

Orange County Here.

Girorin

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I pulled the trigger and got myself a white Legacy GT non-limited 5sp last saturday at Irvine Subaru. I ended up paying $200 over invoice which includes the short shifter, sub, peri alarm, wheel locks, and auto dim mirror. I did ask them to remove the Momo knob and STI pedals - IMO they're too flashy for the car. I like the clean OEM look. Desi was great and the whole was painless. BTW, Greg at Renick Subaru was very classy and I had a good experience with him as well.

[quote name='userxid']I pulled the trigger and got myself a white Legacy GT non-limited 5sp last saturday at Irvine Subaru. I ended up paying $200 over invoice which includes the short shifter, sub, peri alarm, wheel locks, and auto dim mirror. I did ask them to remove the Momo knob and STI pedals - IMO they're too flashy for the car. I like the clean OEM look. Desi was great and the whole was painless. BTW, Greg at Renick Subaru was very classy and I had a good experience with him as well.[/quote] Hey! You got the car I was looking at :). I didn't get to check it out but I read the specifications online. Where are you from? I'd love to check your car out if you're close before I leave for Davis on the 17th.
-ben

[quote name='axis008'][quote name='userxid']I pulled the trigger and got myself a white Legacy GT non-limited 5sp last saturday at Irvine Subaru. I ended up paying $200 over invoice which includes the short shifter, sub, peri alarm, wheel locks, and auto dim mirror. I did ask them to remove the Momo knob and STI pedals - IMO they're too flashy for the car. I like the clean OEM look. Desi was great and the whole was painless. BTW, Greg at Renick Subaru was very classy and I had a good experience with him as well.[/quote] Hey! You got the car I was looking at :). I didn't get to check it out but I read the specifications online. Where are you from? I'd love to check your car out if you're close before I leave for Davis on the 17th.[/quote] I am in the central OC area (CM, SA, GG, West). I have not seen any other Legacy's out on the road yet. Uhh...get your own Legacy :) j/k Find me on AIM with the same username.

Archived