LegacyGT.com

Rear trunk spoiler...

MacLGT-B

the one pictures up in the corner is the STi lip spoiler... it's different than most other aftermarket spoilers because it has the brake light built in to it. It also costs about 3x as much also. (last i check the going rate was above $600 for it)

the one pictures up in the corner is the STi lip spoiler... it's different than most other aftermarket spoilers because it has the brake light built in to it. It also costs about 3x as much also. (last i check the going rate was above $600 for it)

I've seen them without the brake light on a LGT at a dealership in Orangeberg, NY. The salesman told me they manufacture them there. Just what to know if I could have picked it up elsewhere.

I've seen them without the brake light on a LGT at a dealership in Orangeberg, NY. The salesman told me they manufacture them there. Just what to know if I could have picked it up elsewhere.

If it didnt have the brake light, then it's not the STi spoiler.. It sounds like they're probably getting aftermarket spoilers and putting them on at the dealership, not subaru OEM.

could be several different brands of aftermarket that they are using -- whichever it is, it sounds like the RBS part which is probably the best deal around as far as price and quality goes.

Don't let Jedi hear you mention that dealer rhymes with Kill Slob.

Archived