LegacyGT.com

I got my first CEL!

There goes my virginity....:) Popped on after I disabled the DRLs. CEL on solid and cruise flashes. Disconnecting the neg batt didn't do squat. So either its a coincidence and something else is wrong or my car is special like corky. Maybe the dealer will be so kind and give me an STI as a loaner. lol
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

I still dont get the running idea behind disconnecting the DRL's, but then again, horses for courses.... Hope that you can sort it out with yr dealer, and have to say sorry, Im sure u wont get an STi as a loaner but if you do, we want details LOL..... Have fun. Adam.

Nick, there is a big thread on disconnecting yr DRL's should be a few pages back if you scroll through the history. BoxerGT2.5, A WRX would be good too but think u will end up with a 2.5 Legacy/Liberty, Outback or even a Forester. Adam.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='BoxerGT2.5']There goes my virginity....:) Popped on after I disabled the DRLs. CEL on solid and cruise flashes. Disconnecting the neg batt didn't do squat. So either its a coincidence and something else is wrong or my car is special like corky. Maybe the dealer will be so kind and give me an STI as a loaner. lol[/quote] :lol: Special like Corky :lol:

Archived