LegacyGT.com

I did something I never thought I would do...

Well, after searching long and hard, I was able to find another leftover '05 LGT Limited wagon, it has the short shifter and homelink mirror as the only options. so on Monday, I will be saying goodbye to the STI and hello to my new Atlantic Blue Pearl baby :icon_bigg

I know I will miss my stage 2 + STI, in the short term, but I have big plans for the wagon that will bring it up to par or beyond the STI's performance.

X2

Congratulations. I also bought a leftover '05 ABP 5-speed wagon recently (end of January).

Great car. I am really surprised to see so many leftover '05s out there. Do people not know about this car, or does the idea of a manual transmission wagon just not compute for most people? Maybe it seems pretty expensive for a Subaru, but there are big discounts out there if you look around a little.

:iam:

(I've been wanting to use that icon for awhile now)

Congrats, you got one! I assume not from Center Subaru. :icon_bigg I'm planning on locking in on mine tomorrow. Found a couple of 05 leftover sedans at another dealer.

You can bet your hiney it wasn't at Center :lol: I found it at Feders in Middletown, NY, it was worth the drive. They have a couple more sedans and wagons.

http://www.federssubaru.com/

Archived