LegacyGT.com

A big thanks to Sube555

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
Hey man- I used the link you gave to the Toyo Proxes and got a great deal on 4 of them shipped in size 225/55/17- can't wait to put them on!

If your primary mission is for the road, as an OB is, I don't think you'll be disappointed one bit. Run about an extra 3psi in the tires over stock and you should be set with a nice firm yet compliant ride. They stick in the corners and are an overall great value.

[quote name='jedimaster']Hey man- I used the link you gave to the Toyo Proxes and got a great deal on 4 of them shipped in size 225/55/17- can't wait to put them on![/quote] You realize 225/55/17 is almost an 8% increase in diameter over stock. More than 2 inches. I hope you meant 45.
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Stock OB XT tires are 225/55/17. You guys get the 45 series. I double checked it last night with a flashlight before I ordered. I was going to go to 45, but someone posted a calculator which told me it would mess with the speedo readings. I don't plan to offroad at all with my car- I'd just like a decent ride and a quiet, well handling tire. If these do well on my stock wheels, especially during the winter, then I'll get another set for my Rotas next year.

Archived