LegacyGT.com

Pics & Vids: NASA VIR Feb event!

Xenonk

KICK ASS video man. I watched the whole thing last night. Damned good driver. Good power compared to most (except that monster Vette).

driving/racing in the snow is no easy task. Magnetic1 has been a good mentor to me when it comes to track driving.

Keefe

Nice pics of VIR....I unfortunately was witness to the Honda Civic slamming into that concrete barrier....My friend drove in Heat 4 in a '95 Red M3. It was nice to be able to show my woman my vantage point on Saturday. I was standing around spectating while you were taking pictures....too bad you did not get any photos of my friends ride.....:icon_bigg

that wasnt a civic in Group 4 (instructors group).. that's a Toyota MR-S

04turbogurl was with me throughout the weekend and she rode shotgun with me for a few sessions in group 3. I still have yet to post up videos of her screaming/hollering for fun when I drifted a little through turn 4.

Keefe

that wasnt a civic in Group 4 (instructors group).. that's a Toyota MR-S

04turbogurl was with me throughout the weekend and she rode shotgun with me for a few sessions in group 3. I still have yet to post up videos of her screaming/hollering for fun when I drifted a little through turn 4.

I'm sorry for the confusion, I am speaking of the red, white, and black civic that lost control and slammed into the foam blocks in front of the concrete barrier in Heat 3, I think. The accident occured before Heat 4.

Archived