LegacyGT.com

Increase your tire pressure to around 40 psi front and rear and you can drift a stock legacy. To test it you can go up or down a on ramp and just keep giving it gas until you feel the rear end starting to break loose. Let off the throttle quickly and the backend will come out even more and you will have a little drift going. The legacy has a lot more oversteer :) then the WRX did, and will loose the rear end quicker. Also the bad tires help contribute to this, so if you got some good tires you might have to envoke the drift a little more.

From what I have felt, the WRX had more understeer. With the right tire pressures, this baby rotates fast. At least the wagon version. ;) I'm still not sure why anyone would want to be drifting an AWD car like this, but okay...

[quote name='SUBE555']I'm still not sure why anyone would want to be drifting an AWD car like this, but okay...[/quote] again. i am not planning to drift. jsut wondering what the basic set up for a vehicle would be to drift. in a rear wheel drive jsut puch it and get the rear sliding. but in an awd?

Archived