LegacyGT.com

good tint shop in the denver area?

gt_ltd

• 2 weeks later...
Found one over the weekend, they moved from Arvada and on widow of the old business they showed where they moved too..So i drove down there via I-36 going south..Name is SunFree window tinting located 69th than N Broadway, just had them tint my windows, my second time to deal with these people, this time there using Diamond window tints, where the first time it was Formula one, they told they had some problems with that company..they also do clear bras too..

I had a friend take his Pathfinder in for tinting and a clear bra. He was very happy with the job and was referred by a co-worker - also happy. He used the following place: Jazz It Up - Agye's Window Tinting 2200 S. Havana 303.960.5843 Speak with Agye - he runs his own business out of Jazz It Up. I got a quote for my 05 Legacy GT Limited to do the clear bra (hood, bumper, front fenders, air scoop edge, mirrors) and tint (4 sides, back) and front UV shield. He quoted a package price of $500. I should get my car this Friday 9/3 and will make an appointment to take it in.

Archived