LegacyGT.com

Props to McRee Body - Houston Area

V-Power

Crashed my LGT in a single car accident early January. Spoke to my salesman at McRee Subaru in Dickinson - Bobby Houston is the MAN! - about where to take the car.

He was unbiased in his opinion about the in-house shop there at McRee. Well, I just picked up the car today (Oh yeah, Shawn Meadows the svc advsr is also the MAN!). Perfect match on the paint, gaps are well in place and the car drives excellent again.

Total damage: $6.1k. Busted right fender, four tires and wheel replaced ... and a whole bunch of other technical/mechanical stuff. It was like my right front wheel was dangling off the car, slammed on the front right side like 3-wheel motion.

Bottomline ... if you have unfortunate circumstance, holler at McRee Body (Subaru). I live in the Galleria ... don't care how far the drive ... they are quality job one. Plus service is great, too!http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

I have used the body shop twice now. They do good work, but I am not a fan of the time period or the service write that handles State Farm claims. But again they do good work. Anything is better than the experience I had with Protec Collision. The Best has been old Giles Volvo's body shop, but it is now a Allstate only claim center

Archived