LegacyGT.com

huge ct car show in april heads up

ct03si

i will be there at 6:30 am to help set up and at 8:30 am i have to go to my subaru dealer to help bring cars down to the show for 9:00 am so i figured that if all of the lgt owners showed up at a designated parking lot around 9:30 am we could all roll in together for 10:00am

btw you can show up as early as 8:30 or 9:00 am if you wanted to, to insure that you all get to park together because if the turnout is as large as anticipated that lot will be a zoo by 10:00

I will be there... ;(

Silver '05 LGT 5mt w/wing.

Used to be in the car club. I guess u could say im a UCCC "alumni." Helped run the show in '03 when I had my black '03 civic si w/carbon fiber body kit. ;) I think ct03si is the kid w/the blue si that I kicked outta the show area for not paying his $5. ;)

Anyway, i won't be able to make it until probably around noon. So I prolly won't be able to meet up w/you fools unless you're plannin to meet around 12:00.

See u all on Sunday.

- Chris

Hello consumer. And I say unto you, please use exact change.

This is my shark.

Fellas, I was there! Sorrry i didnt post here but i wasnt going to be around this weekend, then plans changed. I had the Red GT lim parked in the lot next to a Red Altima SER. Anybody spot me??? I spotted the Spec B and the Sti from suburban. ALso saw a Silver GT in the lot

the silver gt was mine i did not see your car, were you parked in the main lot.

i did see 1 other gt it was a white automatic but he parked in the visitor lot and only was there for a short time before he left

I was there w/my Silver LGT. I didn't see any other LGT's.

I saw a silver non-gt... and I talked w/John from Suburban @ the spec B....

I wonder if people saw my LGT and not the other silver one?

Mine has tints and ion springs. Dunno if you woulda noticed that it's lowered. I got there around 12:15 and left around 1:00 or 1:30 I think. Don't really remember. Didn't stay too long.

I did get a spot in the main lot though. I was parked next to a blue STI I think, towards the back where the trucks with trailers were.

- Chris

Hello consumer. And I say unto you, please use exact change.

This is my shark.

Archived