1. 1. What date works best for you?

• Friday, Feb 10th
    • Saturday, Feb 11th
    • Friday, Feb 17th
    • Saturday, Feb 18th

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scans you can NEVER go to a friggan meet-up you loser.

I'm up for next Friday, this Friday watching my buddy play at The Compound in Lunenburg.

Dont know where the place is in Framingham but luckily I have the nav ;O)

Another nice place to meet is Vinny T's in Shrewsbary.....I LOVE it there. Good martinis, just had 3 there last night *lol*

Friggan alcahol, that's where all my weight comes from.....GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR. But ask me if I'll give it up...............NEVER HA HA HA HA

Hmmmmm well let me know if you are and then I will. I hate going by myself and the rat ba&*%$# Scans is such a loser that he always has an excuse why he cant go............GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

maybe, Im on call this month so as long as i dont get called in I will go

Hmmmmm well let me know if you are and then I will. I hate going by myself and the rat ba&*%$# Scans is such a loser that he always has an excuse why he cant go............GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I can make it but I will have to be late... 9ish..

Same thing here, if people are going I ll show up as well..

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Cuz I'm always busy PUNK......I'll be up in ME that weekend, winter and weekend don't work with me......Ski/board all winter long. We were supposed to go this weekend, but it go moved to next....what can I say.

I already said I'm go'n to the Spring Fling up at TDC, and the Tristate tunning trip....that's 2 :D I just need lots of time to plan (this one was early enough, just bad timing ;))

Archived