LegacyGT.com

rave of a new GT buyer

[quote name='ssaldana']thanks mod to whoever changed it. I think this whole board started getting worried. :oops: I'm not trying to bragg here but this is aimed at those who like reading posts on how outsiders view the LGT. Our usual pizza man today said, "Im so used to seeing bmw's in your driveway, but that is one beautiful car!"[/quote] (ON a side note, if you don't tip him well he's probably net getting your pizza to you as fast as you could get it, or in extreme cases if you stiff him repeatedly and order alot (3-4 times a week) he probably molests your food) -Allen

[quote name='brady_bunch'][quote name='BookemDano']My biggest issue now is just wrestling with the color choice. [/quote] Wait until you get the car. Then you get to wrestle with tire choices, rim choices, speaker choices, mod choices of all colors, flavors, and styles. My wife is fully convinced that I have gone off the deep end since getting my car. :)[/quote] At least you still have the freedom to mod. Some married guys don't :-)

subaru.ca looks much better than subaru.com for some reasons :D nice chocie, man! If Nav isn't your concern, i have no idea why there are other choices at such price range. btw, subaru said the Nav will be coming later this year, and sept will arrive soon....

This car should NOT have a Nav. I spend time trying to forget where I'm going so I can drive longer. I'd bet that only one out of 200 drivers actually needs a Nav. They are a pain to set up before you start out and they call for planning everything. It's all about driving... who needs to be somewhere

[quote name='aikibob1']This car should NOT have a Nav. I spend time trying to forget where I'm going so I can drive longer. I'd bet that only one out of 200 drivers actually needs a Nav. They are a pain to set up before you start out and they call for planning everything. It's all about driving... who needs to be somewhere[/quote] Man, I can not agree with you more. The world is already a pretty hectic place, and once you add more gadget's to the vehicle, it takes the 'sport' and 'fun' out of driving. Ah, the American Interstate/Roadway system. I have driven SOOO many miles, ever without needing a nav system. I have been to New Orleans, from NY by myself...I just had a map from the Hojo that I picked up. New Orleans is a great place...by the way. Apologies for the rant. Given that I liked the WRX as much as I do, it's time to move up to the 'next' level. That's what Subaru is all about, to me. Later, i.

Hmmm... if the NAV is an option starting next month, I might just get one depending on what kind of "additional" functions it might offer. Granted, I couldn't care less about the actual navigation functions, I want to see what other information the processor will have access to (such as engine sensor data). Anything that has (non-critical engine management) software can be hacked to do what I want it to do... Bwahahahah! :D

Archived