big subie meet at garden state plaza planned

red beast

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

well that was retarded...

COLDEST GD DAY OF THE YEAR!

I thought I was going to meet a couple of local guys/gals and talk/learn about my LGT....

250 cars and 10 degrees...I think I saw 5 LGT's there - a little disappointed to say the least.

Anyone local (BERGEN/ROCKLAND/NYC area) with an LGT feel like gettin together witha NOOB to talk mods?

Im in Bergen.

Sure, i can install stuff too. I used to be a subie tech and i have all my tools/air tools at home. Can do most bolt on interior/exterior work in the driveway.

did i see you yesterday? you're with the perrin top mount an stage 2? may be a stupid question because of your sn.. but you have the black lgt?

Im in Bergen.

Sure, i can install stuff too. I used to be a subie tech and i have all my tools/air tools at home. Can do most bolt on interior/exterior work in the driveway.

def interested in getting together acouple of peeps to bs - anyone got an hr or 2 on sunday?

hey whitetiger.. i ordered my uppipe, downpipe and catless midpipe from crucial.. i'm so excited! i'll be using my dad's shop in fairlawn on a sunday or something.. if you wanna drop by when i do it let me know.

hey whitetiger.. i ordered my uppipe, downpipe and catless midpipe from crucial.. i'm so excited! i'll be using my dad's shop in fairlawn on a sunday or something.. if you wanna drop by when i do it let me know.

Good luck with the install. Let us know how it goes. I might be going with the same combo.

bah, it took me 3 hours to do that stuff to a leggy gt in my drive way on jack stands. you just got to know all the little tricks. i did have air tools, but all the bolts that go to the turbo/up/dp i do by hand cause those like to break if you use power. Its cake. Ill be happy to come by and lend a hand. on a lift it should be even quicker.

Archived