LegacyGT.com

Why Are All the Threads Getting Closed?

Guest *Jedimaster*
There is simply no way you can define the infinite amount of possibilities of lockable threads created by jedi. I'm sure each mod varies. My pet peeve is NWS threads and personal attacks.

Me? :D

We give the members a good bit of leeway, and I think you should give it to the mods as well.

What about when the mod is an idiot and posts false/ inaccurate/ poor information that people will tend to believe more than other members information because he is a mod?

Why are all the threads getting closed? Who is doing the closing? If I ask this question, will this get closed? :confused:

Most of the threads I have seen closed have something do with Geddyup (Mr. Confrontational) inserting his warped, irrelevant opinions and blowing-up perfectly good threads.

Other than that, this website handles threads VERY appropriately compared to other sites, no one has an overly itchy trigger finger in regards to closing threads IMO. There is definately some brains at the healm if you ask me.

I guess you just have to chock it up to there is always one or two immature little dolts that want to use the threads for reasons other than what they are meant for. It is a part of the the deal I guess....

Archived