LegacyGT.com

Time for new rims for my 05 GT! Any idaes?

mcchicken

Hahahahaha. Except those are Volk Racing CE28N rims and not Work [b]Emotion[/b] CR rims :P. By the way, brady_bunch. I don't have experience with those rims you showed above, but I like the Gialla ones better. Anyways, it would be cool to have everything Gialla on your car! :D I think I'll call you Mr. Gialla from now on.
-ben

[quote name='axis008']Hahahahaha. Except those are Volk Racing CE28N rims and not Work [b]Emotion[/b] CR rims :P. By the way, brady_bunch. I don't have experience with those rims you showed above, but I like the Gialla ones better. Anyways, it would be cool to have everything Gialla on your car! :D I think I'll call you Mr. Gialla from now on.[/quote] You should have asked for a Work wheel pic! [img]http://www.worksuperwheels.com/images/emotioncr/1.jpg[/img] :D

The RGR's look really nice but I've already cleaned a wheel design like that, not about to do that again soon. :P As for the duty back to Canada, another idea is to have the others mounted with new tires down here and throw the stockers in the back. When you go back, just tell them you came down and brought extra wheels/tires because you planned on doing a little racing when you visited a friend. Can't tax you on something you already had, could they? ;)

The Volcano's would be a great choice Brady_bunch. I'm looking into getting a simple 5 spoke design, namely the SSR Professor SP1's. Here's a shot of them on a black STi [img]http://home.comcast.net/~pinoybuhay/STi/Kit/front2.jpg[/img] that's a lot lower than I'd like to go, but it's just an example.

Well....I just ordered those Tarmak II's in Ti/Chrome. Thanks for the suggestions guys...maybe I'll post some pics once I get the rims....should have it tinted and the stereo in by then too....already have the short throw shifter. For getting the car yesterday the mod list sure is growing..hehe :)

Said heck with the Azenis, I'm just going to see what is new next spring. ;) Wheels I'll probably order in the next several days. :) Yes mcchicken, you are correct. The 225/45R-17 will be just a hair taller, but within a couple mph at highway speed.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived