LegacyGT.com

Re: McIntosh - Any Line In Inputs ?

mycl

For all you lucky JDM or Aus spec GT owners, just wondering if the amp under the passenger seat has a line in input? Or any aux inputs/outputs? I've personally tried to look but can't see much - even in daylight with the seat all the way forwards. Thanks, Mike.

Thanks John, Hmmm... so maybe it is possible?!? Anyways, will wait until someone figures something out - or until suitable upgrades for the I.C.E. are released... Mike.

Hi Adam - isn't it past your bed time? :wink: Erm, I simply don't know m8. All I know is that I did some research, found the suspicious connections and worked out that it was a Clarion bit. The rest is history... Didn't bother trying to stuff around with fancy stuff :wink:

Hey :D yes shockinly past my bedtime lol Yeah thats ok too, a lot of guys have been curious if it would work with one and Im looking at buying and iPOD myself. I dont ever listen to the Radio really and would rip all my CD's onto the iPod, Imagine the weight savings there lol Thanks anyway, atleast we know it has a lineout. Adam.

Awesome... so if i had a portable md player... and then hook it up with a Clarion CeNet Y Adaptor (?) then I could use both the McIntosh head unit and the MD player or just one or the other?!? Hmmm... Apexjapan2 - Do you have any pics of your MD changer and/or or of where you plug the Clarion CeNet component into? Thanks for the good news.... Mike. :D

OH how I wish I had a digital camera on those days. Sadly I dont... IIRC std CeNet pug and play - just plugged in the AddZest cable and we were off. Nothing fancy. In my case the MD changer is in the boot/trunk, and the head unit controls the changer just as it would if it were a McIntosh CD changer (except it recognises it as an MD changer :wink: ). Not much meat in this post, but HTH.

Archived