LegacyGT.com

To all with Hid's installed

WRXWrecks

Yup, i'll post pics as soon as i get them off of BoostJunkies Camera. But the HIDPlanet kit i installed had a One Piece BAllast/ignitor setup, so we mounted them on the flat section on top of the foglight housing.

it makes for a clean install...

The install was a breeze cuz i had BoostJunkie and BmorrisJ helping out...i basically held the flashlight and drank beer!!

:)

~Sucka-Duck~

post pics of the acutal kit...if it is serperate ignitors and ballasts, BoostJunkie has a really nice write up on installing his HID kit...

and if you look up "headlight clearing" rexmobbin' has a great write up on taking off the front bumper!!

~Sucka-Duck~

You'll figure it out. There really aren't too many logical places for it to fit. Once you have everything wired up then you'll spot the place you have to fit them based on how much cable you have and where they will be the most secure. Just remember to keep em dry. Don't go hosing off your engine without covering the ballasts.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Thanks everyone, they r installed. I put mine on the flat part of the fog light for the driver side and under the light on the pass side. They where hella fun to put in. Yeah thats right I said it, HELLA. If anyone around Connecticut that wants help installing them on there car let me know, I want to do it again. lol

Pics and vids to be added soon, just to big so i have to resize

Archived