LegacyGT.com

First race!

Guest *Jedimaster*

I traded in a 97 A4, which had really good power for it's 173hp. Great cruising car, actually set the cruise in it at 120 for 10 miles one time on a wide open southeastern Oregon road. That car PALES in comparison to the GT though! I find it way too easy to cruise along, not even realizing I'm going 80, even 90mph. I've seen 100 so far, but haven't been on a wide open/trafficless road enough to see how it pulls over the century. Anyone care to divulge?

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey']I call BS!!!1111one111 Jedi beats Cobra?! Unpossible!!!1111[/quote] OH NOES!!1 Teh callout!!1[/quote] I demand a VIDEO!!!!1111 You may have beat the Cobra, but the SRT-4 is STILL fastAr!!!!111[/quote] OMG OMG OMG It's still a Neon!!111 It will nev4r be anytihng else!!!11

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey']I call BS!!!1111one111 Jedi beats Cobra?! Unpossible!!!1111[/quote] OH NOES!!1 Teh callout!!1[/quote] I demand a VIDEO!!!!1111 You may have beat the Cobra, but the SRT-4 is STILL fastAr!!!!111[/quote] OMG OMG OMG It's still a Neon!!111 It will nev4r be anytihng else!!!11[/quote] oh em gee!!11 It's still has teh fastAr!!1

Guest *Jedimaster*
Fair enough. So back to my race- does anyone wanna call bs? I wish I'd had the camcorder in the car to prove it.

I don't necessarily think that it's BS, but I will say that it's always a question as to whether or not the other person was racing. I am sure that there were a lot of people who thought they had a "kill" on my modded WRX. In truth I was just accelerating at my own leasure and they were "racing". Could have been the case. Truth be known that they will probably take a little different look at the OBXT and GT's in the future, wagon or not.

Two things.. In regards to DM, the honduh speak is garbage and is a waste of time to read. It draws certain similarities to a member that use to be on here a while ago. Search for teamjordan23. ;) Secondly, and on-topic, as far as whether or not the other guy was racing... he might have started late and then couldn't catch up. I agree that the flyby is certainly a sign of a lost race :lol: Still, it was amazing that you kept up with him at all, assuming he isn't a clown behind the wheel.

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']Two things.. In regards to DM, the honduh speak is garbage and is a waste of time to read. It draws certain similarities to a member that use to be on here a while ago. Search for teamjordan23. ;) Secondly, and on-topic, as far as whether or not the other guy was racing... he might have started late and then couldn't catch up. I agree that the flyby is certainly a sign of a lost race :lol: Still, it was amazing that you kept up with him at all, assuming he isn't a clown behind the wheel.[/quote] I have no idea of which this "honduh speak" even is? Or is this just a thing people of the un-l337 persuasion interpret it as?!!11

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Dr. Zevil']Two things.. In regards to DM, the honduh speak is garbage and is a waste of time to read. It draws certain similarities to a member that use to be on here a while ago. Search for teamjordan23. ;) Secondly, and on-topic, as far as whether or not the other guy was racing... he might have started late and then couldn't catch up. I agree that the flyby is certainly a sign of a lost race :lol: Still, it was amazing that you kept up with him at all, assuming he isn't a clown behind the wheel.[/quote] I have no idea of which this "honduh speak" even is? Or is this just a thing people of the un-l337 persuasion interpret it as?!!11[/quote] What is "un-l337"?

[quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Dr. Zevil']Two things.. In regards to DM, the honduh speak is garbage and is a waste of time to read. It draws certain similarities to a member that use to be on here a while ago. Search for teamjordan23. ;) Secondly, and on-topic, as far as whether or not the other guy was racing... he might have started late and then couldn't catch up. I agree that the flyby is certainly a sign of a lost race :lol: Still, it was amazing that you kept up with him at all, assuming he isn't a clown behind the wheel.[/quote] I have no idea of which this "honduh speak" even is? Or is this just a thing people of the un-l337 persuasion interpret it as?!!11[/quote] What is "un-l337"?[/quote] Dr. Z, 1337 An internet hacker language, often used to confuse those who do not know it. A=4 B=8 C=( D=|) E=3 F=ph G=6 H=|-| I=! J=_| K=|< L=1 M=/\/\ N=/\/ O=0 P=|> Q=0, R=|2,|- S=5 T=7 U=|_| V=\/ W=\/\/ X=>< Y=`/ Z=see 0/\/\6! 73|-| 4\/\/350/\/\3! ! |-|4(|<3|) 7|-|47 6|_|`/ |2341 600|) |)!|)/\/7 !? Translation: OMG! Teh awesome! I hacked that guy real good didn't I?

Archived