LegacyGT.com

Charlotte Legacy Meet

autoxdad

We are trying to get some people together to meet with their Legacy's a week from Sat on Jan 14th. If anyone is interested we can pick a restaurant with a nice parking lot and get something to eat and check out eveyones cars. We have 2-3 guys interested already. Let me know who is interested and if there is any preference on type of restaurant and I will check and find a place. Thanks Dave

how about some time this weekend? maybe on Sunday??:)
May be tought this weekend, wife and I are both off which is unusual and have some plans. Are you free any night this next week or maybe next Saturday, going to get the allignment this morning, callme

There are several restaurants in the Pineville area which would make it closer for the SC guys. There are several by the mall and a new Hooters not far from there. What is everybody looking for and I can find a place. Look forward to seeing some of you guys and cars Dave

I am ok with anything. 11am is ok with me and if everyone wants to meet at Knights and go from there that is ok. They might have chains across the parking lot, but we can meet there and see. So far I think that we have 3 for sure. Dave

I'll be there. One of my friends from Charlotte will there. I'm trying to contact his brother so hopefully he will be there. I think Wes will be there. I'm hoping BadAndy will make it.

Dave- I'll call you tomorrow.

Guys, I'm not sure if its going to work out for me yet. I had forgotten that this will be a long weekend (Martin Luther King day off). Might be going away for the long weekend but if things change I will try and make it. I know I will heading toward Spartanburg Friday night and not sure if we are going on to the mountains Saturday or staying at the families house that day. If I stay in Spartenburg Saturday maybe I can make it. Will see.

Wes

hey guys since most of ya'll are local. Who or where is a god place to get my subie serviced. I took mine to Folger monday for the 30k and got burned for $757.00. They charged me 525 in labor and 196 for labor. The lady at the counter felt sorry for me and gave me 10% off so that made the 757. Orginal was 777.00. Any suggestions? I'm nervous about working on my own car. I work in charlotte so thats no problem.

TIA

OK Guys it has been decided!!! We are meeting on Sat at 11am at the Kohls parking lot on South Blvd. It is behind the new Hooters which is just past 485 going towards Charlotte on the right side. There is a traffic light to turn in. Both are kinda off of the road so have to watch carefully. We can look at the cars, talk and decide if and what we want to eat for lunch. Look forward to seeing you there. Looks like we have 4 Legacys for sure plus an Acura, but since he is a brother of one of the Legacy drivers I guess we will allow him lol, plus hopefuly Chris from Kings Mtn. If anyone has any questions or gets lost call me on cell at 704-560-3699. Thanks Dave

hey guys since most of ya'll are local. Who or where is a god place to get my subie serviced. I took mine to Folger monday for the 30k and got burned for $757.00. They charged me 525 in labor and 196 for labor. The lady at the counter felt sorry for me and gave me 10% off so that made the 757. Orginal was 777.00. Any suggestions? I'm nervous about working on my own car. I work in charlotte so thats no problem.

TIA

Steven's garage! It's the know all, be all suby garage!! Speaking of him, I hope either him or Jane show up in the LGT wagon!

Kenda:dm:

TIA

Depending on the work needed, Im sure there is somebody around here that can help you out (including me and message above). Just ask :)

Chris

Archived