LegacyGT.com

the reoorganization

wiht the move of topics and the rename the site looks a lot better. i originaly commented that there was a lot of small groups. i think i said "over organized" looks a lot better now. all the turbo engines in one spot NA in another interior and an exterior. no more bling bling. looks like more local areas. i didnt notice a trouble shooting / complaints section yet. maybe its there and i missed it. i havent realy looked. but i still feal this would be a good section to have

another small thing [quote]Exterior/Aesthetic Body kits, lights, shift knobs, gauges, or anything else thats spiffs up your Legacy. [/quote] guages are not exterior. along with shift knobs. both do dress up the car. but guages actualy do something. jsut a little pet peev i guess. i think guages should be under interior/ audio and add onto the title electronics or accesorys. shift knobs can stya in exteriior untill i buy one and say that it helps me shift better making it usefull! :P

They do fit under the term Aesthetic. Form over function. Gauges should perhaps be under Interior. There may be more to come, we will just have to see what the site management team has in mind. :)

Putting interior pieces like shift knobs and gauges in a tforum that starts with exterior is kind of misleading. If its inside the car it should be in the interior section. Why not just make them called Interior Mods and Exterior Mods really, who would think to go to the Exterior section for shift knobs??? just my opinion.

[quote name='meier motor sports']the Regional Forums . could use state names to help the slow minded ones here find there home![/quote] I'm for this too. Or at least a description could be placed under each regional section, so that no reorganization would be required.
-ben

Archived