LegacyGT.com

Yes, the calendar is finished...

Tide

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I'm seriouly pissed off. After waiting all this time for my LGT.com calendar, I got my Cafepress shipment today, and it contained a "Full Throttle V6" calendar.:mad: It's a bunch of pictures of crappy GM cars. The invoice said Legacy GT, but they put the wrong damn calendar in the package.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I called them, and they're going to send me the right one, but I suppose it'll be another week. At least they are not making me go to the trouble of sending this one back.

So...who wants to buy a "Full Throttle V6" calendar cheap?:icon_bigg

OK, I'm seriouly pissed off. After waiting all this time for my LGT.com calendar, I got my Cafepress shipment today, and it contained a "Full Throttle V6" calendar.:mad: It's a bunch of pictures of crappy GM cars. The invoice said Legacy GT, but they put the wrong damn calendar in the package.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I called them, and they're going to send me the right one, but I suppose it'll be another week. At least they are not making me go to the trouble of sending this one back.

Burn it.:icon_twis

rofl

I don't know that I could be nice enough when communicating with them about the error ..........

OK, I'm seriouly pissed off. After waiting all this time for my LGT.com calendar, I got my Cafepress shipment today, and it contained a "Full Throttle V6" calendar.:mad:I called them, and they're going to send me the right one, but I suppose it'll be another week. At least they are not making me go to the trouble of sending this one back.

Just a quick follow-up: I got the correct calendar today. They sent it by 2nd day air. Although it was an unfortunate mistake on their part, Cafepress did everything I could reasonably ask to correct the problem with a minimum of inconvenience to me.

Nice calendar, BTW.

just wanted to say the calendar looks good and cafepress is good as well.

Calendar hadn't arrived after two weeks so I called them and they said they'd send another. Received one on Friday ..... the first one (since I received a second one today) after a 3 week wait, and then another came today. Guess I'll just give away the second one at the next Austin HH I attend.

Archived