LegacyGT.com

For anyone looking for rim weights...

BLACKeNeD

I forgot i had this website bookmarked. It has a veritable cornicopia of rim weights. I used this a few years back when I was looking for rims for my TT. I figure someone here could use it. It seems pretty up-to-date, considering they have the OZ Ultraleggera's, which are fairly new.

Guys....are we sure he didn't mean the weights of the rims themselves, not a collection of weights for rims? I mean, I'm as hot as anyone to see the latest n greatest weights for my rims so I can collect them all and trade w my friends, but, I'm not sure OZ SuperUltraMegaleggera's are gonna show up there.

Ahhhh cr*p... I shoulda read your replies better. You're all getting lumps of coal next year!

WHOA! Sorry guys...I posted this and then spent the next 6 hours playing poker. Sorry about that. You guys have found the link already http://www.wheelweights.net/ , So, I will bow out, albeit, ungracefully. Sorry again...Here I was hoping to make a contribution to the forum, and I just made you guys search the net to find the link yourselves. I guess it was an unconsious lesson to remind everyone to use the search button before they ask questions...

Archived