LegacyGT.com

Free Stuff!!

rweezy

Looks pretty dead in here so this is likely a long shot. Haven’t been on this forum for many years.

Free stuff.
Have some stock parts that I found from my old 06’. Good for anyone wanting to go back to stock!
Everything is free and I don’t really want to go far to meet ya if can be avoided. I’m up in the northglenn, Co area. Want these gone as they’re taking up room. Probably give it another week before I toss it all. 
-stock CV shafts 
- stock springs
-stock new throw out bearing 
-stock boost controller 
- stock EJ25 block(no heads) 
Either was a bad bearing or bad ringland.
-stock headlights
-HID bulbs 4000k(not sure of condition)
-Box of left over wires, plugs and bulbs from HID conversion.

IMG_9659.jpeg

IMG_9658.jpeg

IMG_9660.jpeg

IMG_9661.jpeg

IMG_9669.jpeg

IMG_9670.jpeg

IMG_9671.jpeg

IMG_0115.jpeg

IMG_0116.jpeg

IMG_0117.jpeg

Willing to ship those headlights?  I’ll gladly compensate for the time, materials, and hassle. 

ooops. Cancel that request.  I thought they were 08-09. 

Edited by Code
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, tLewis7 said:

I’m interested in the axle half shafts and headlight bits. Do you know if these items will fit a 2009 LGT? Thanks. 

I think the half shafts will as long as yours is a manual. Headlights I’m not sure about. Looks like Code knows something about that as they cancelled their request after finding out it wasn’t an 08-09. Must be a difference. 

Thanks for the quick and informative response. Looks like a double bummer for me as I have a 2009 and 5EAT. I will check part number compatibility and get back to you. 

Cross reference of the 05 5MT and the 09 5ET front axle assembly part numbers are NOT compatible. 
Good luck with passing on LGT goodness. 

I had a feeling they weren’t the same. Too bad none of it will work for ya. Honestly I’m about to take everything to the scrap guy by my dad’s place. Rather it get recycled than rot in a dump. Thanks for reaching out and take it easy!