LegacyGT.com

Christmas presents on car

autoxdad

Got some installations done yesterday. I had ordered the ION springs and son had gotten me a STI up-pipe and wife got me a Cobb downpipe. Ran out of time before we could get the Carbotech brake pads done The car rides very nice with the springs although have not really had a chance to test the handling out, but the sound is great and the pick up feels more like a STI with the downpipe, up-pipe and the Stromung exhaust that I had gotten about 2 months ago. Going to be lots of fun this summer autocrossing:) . Dave

Got some installations done yesterday. I had ordered the ION springs and son had gotten me a STI up-pipe and wife got me a Cobb downpipe. Ran out of time before we could get the Carbotech brake pads done The car rides very nice with the springs although have not really had a chance to test the handling out, but the sound is great and the pick up feels more like a STI with the downpipe, up-pipe and the Stromung exhaust that I had gotten about 2 months ago. Going to be lots of fun this summer autocrossing:) . Dave

Very nice Dave. I can't wait to see it. Are we still on for the meet in Charlotte in January?

Archived