LegacyGT.com

A2WC522N - AF3 correction limits don't seem to be applying - 05 LGT O2 Sensor delete

elomo64

After so many headaches trying to fix my damn O2 sensor, I've gone the route of just getting rid of it.

I've been able to remove the CELs, and when loading the image on ECUFlash, I see the AF3 Correction/Target fields. I select them and they're already zeroe'd out? I've applied the map to my car, and via logging, I see that AF3 is at 0 all the time.

But I still got a "Rich conditions" code after a few minutes.

When I load the rom on Romraider, I don't see the AF3 values, even after adding them to the definitions. I'm currently stumped as to what's happening here.

Edit: the 16-bit value is at -50%. Is this the actual value I should be looking at?

These are the tables I added to my definitions file:

<table name="AF 3 Correction Limits" category="Experimental" address="2DF2C" type="2D" level="1" scaling="A/FLearning#1Limits(%)">
<table name="X" type="Static X Axis" elements="2">
<data>High</data>
<data>Low</data>
</table>
</table>
<table name="AF 3 Learning Limits" category="Experimental" address="2C91C" type="2D" level="1" scaling="A/FLearning#1Limits(%)">
<table name="X" type="Static X Axis" elements="2">
<data>High</data>
<data>Low</data>
</table>
</table>

Edited by elomo64

Nevermind!

Loaded a base map, removed AF3 checks and no more CELs. Seems like the e-tune isn't setup correctly, though the rich conditions never showed up before I removed the AF3 checks....?

I'm still also unsure why I can't see those fields on Romraider.