LegacyGT.com

Can anyone confirm if this Perrin Catted midpipe is for a legacy gt?

We were cleaning out our storage and dad found this perrin catted midpipe which he is sure went to his legacy GT but I cant find anything about it. Can anyone confirm if this looks correct for a GT? 

Thank you. 

Photo Feb 11 2024, 3 22 24 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 11 2024, 3 22 29 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 11 2024, 3 22 34 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 11 2024, 3 22 40 PM.jpg

Looks like the secondary pipe of the downpipe, goes before the midpipe. It’ll usually be accompanied by the pipe that connects to the turbo. One without the other isn’t the best situation, but it should still be very sellable to someone. It’s a quality part, and it’ll fit many Subarus, not just a LegacyGT.

My downpipe is also two pieces, but I doubt this would fit with mine. It might fit other 2 piece downpipes though and it appears to be 3” the whole way through.

IMG_5324.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 5:07 PM, BoozeRS05 said:

Looks like the secondary pipe of the downpipe, goes before the midpipe. It’ll usually be accompanied by the pipe that connects to the turbo. One without the other isn’t the best situation, but it should still be very sellable to someone. It’s a quality part, and it’ll fit many Subarus, not just a LegacyGT.

My downpipe is also two pieces, but I doubt this would fit with mine. It might fit other 2 piece downpipes though and it appears to be 3” the whole way through.

IMG_5324.jpeg

Thanks for the info. I did email Perrin and they confirmed that it looked like half on an old downpipe assembly making you correct Thanks again!