LegacyGT.com

What is the Correct Blitz LM Drop in Air Filter #?

Ok, here is the deal. I just got off the phone with Melissa (I think) at Mach IV. Sorry I got distracted by the sound of the Ferrari in the background so I wasn't sure of her name, even though she sounds like she is cute.

The correct part # for the Blitz filters for the Legacy GT is #59542. Whether Blitz added a new one, or changed the old for this I don't know. But I can tell you that MachIV says part #59542 fits perfectly and they will sawp out mine old with no problem.

They are very helpful, and responsive, knowledgable bunch. Sending me a call tag for my old filter. Once they get it they are sending the correct one.

Wish I had seen this earlier. I searched around for Blitz reviews before buying mine and didn't come across this thread. Had to search Blitz + Evo to find it just now after test fitting mine and not liking the fit.

Per Blitz North America, the correct number is 59542 like jc51373 stated.

Blitz North America

I just received the 56521 and it does not fit at all. The dimensions are correct but the lip is not right for the LGT airbox so it does not seal. If you put the filter in and close the clasps, you can move the two airbox halves back and forth. I would hope that it fits the Evo a lot better. I'm working on getting mine replaced right now.

Maybe it's old news, but thought I'd bump it up so anyone thinking about getting one gets the right part. Blitz kinda screwed up and made more work for those marketing their parts.

Experience is something you don't get until right after you needed it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived