LegacyGT.com

Who remembers sport compact car?

SoobyDoobyDoo

I was looking for some random parts for my g-body tonight and came across this. My favorite issue, this magazine was the only reason I went to school for my journalism degree (which I don’t even use now lol). My dream was to write for them but by the time i graduated the original editorial staff were gone and the magazine was on its downward descent to being shut down. I just remember thinking they got balls for doing this to a brand new sti, but the article itself was very entertaining nonetheless. I really miss the days of car magazines like this one. Just thought I’d share. 

IMG_1603.jpeg

Edited by SoobyDoobyDoo

I have a stack of them in my childhood bedroom closet at my parents’ house.  Maybe someday I’ll dig them out.  Similar to you, this mag really helped shape my taste in cars.  

• Like 1
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

That’s awesome. I’ve got a small stack of old car mags on the garage…dunno what to do with them. I got rid of some over the years but tried to keep the ones that I enjoyed reading the most. Always enjoyed the editorial staff of SCC’s shenanigans in the pursuit of overall car improvement with real world tests and results. Super street was just too flashy for my tastes…