LegacyGT.com

will these wheels fit my car

InfinX

sorry if this has been answered already i have found some wheels off a 2010 wrx sti for a good price and i would like to put them on my 2007 subaru legacy bpe h6 that currently has the stock 215/45/18. The wheels off the wrx are Subaru Impreza WRX Sti genuine BBS 18 inch 8.5J +55 with 245/40/18 tires.

so im just wondering if they will fit on the legacy fine im a bit of a noob when it comes to tires so if somone could help that would be very helpfull

To expand on what Code said, STIs from '05+ are 5x114.3 stud pattern, the 4th gen legacy is 5x100. There are adapters you can use to put a 5x114.3 wheel onto 5x100, but they'll push out your offset by at least 20mm, if not more. That all kinda depends on how big the pockets are on the backside of the wheel. So now you're looking at an 18x8.5 +35. At that offset with those tires, you'd probably need some serious fender massaging and alignment to get them to fit without rubbing. 

No. The sti uses a larger bolt pattern than the legacy. .  

I should add that the 2004 STI used a 5x100 bolt pattern, so those work.  

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

The wheels from the wrx are forged so to my understanding I could get them redrilled as much as I would love to to get 114.3 adapters because it’s so much easier to find wheels with that stud pattern in new Zealand you need a lvv cert for any wheel adapters or spacers and that’s a long expensive process in it’s self that’s just not worth it. I’m just hoping if I were to get them redrilled then they would scrape on anything they would be about 19mm closer to each side