LegacyGT.com

heated seats

tasdisr

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='agctr']All we need now is the massager, hmm now that could work a treat, although it would weight 20pounds per seat lol. [/quote] That would be great, though I imagine I'd crash the car within 5 minutes of turning the massager on since I tend to lose all forms of concentration during one :D .

Guest *Jedimaster*
I used mine on a cool day. It felt like the back heated up some- might just be radiant heat though. Felt damn good on my back injury. Good old deadlifts...

[quote name='red beast']on the 2001 outback beaner and the wrx premiun both seat bottom and back heat. check setting 2 maybe then the seatback comes on. let me go check......... [img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/423426/db.jpg[/img][/quote] If you wouldn't mind, that picture is getting old and I'm starting to question why you keep posting it....

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='red beast']on the 2001 outback beaner and the wrx premiun both seat bottom and back heat. check setting 2 maybe then the seatback comes on. let me go check......... [/quote] If you wouldn't mind, that picture is getting old and I'm starting to question why you keep posting it....[/quote] I agree with Drift Monkey on this one. On topic, my back was absolutely killing me last night, so I took a drive with the heated seats on full. Man, did that do the trick! :D Kevin

[quote name='racerdave']My question was specifically directed toward Kevin, because he claimed otherwise in the second post in this thread. :P[/quote] I would never doubt what SOA says, although that is the prevailing fashion in many matters pertaining to this car. Kevin

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Drift Monkey'] This is the thread that never ends....[/quote] It just goes on and on my friend....[/quote] Some people started posting here not knowing what it was...[/quote] And they'll continue posting here forever just because....

Archived