LegacyGT.com

FS: 2006 OBXT 5MT

Abelr

Finally going to sell my XT she has been an amazing car for me but with gas prices it makes no sense as a commuter for as far as I drive everyday. She has a few things going on right now that need to be addressed. Oil cooler gasket needs to be replaced to stop a slow leak. I just replaced the front sway bar endlinks and bushings and now I’m getting a clunky noise when turning and upon inspection I found a torn pass side cv boot 🙄  

2006 Subaru Outback  XT Limited

-5 Speed MT

-Cold Weather Package

-Full Legacy Gt Suspension Conversion

-Full 2017 WRX STI exhaust system 

-New motor and turbo at ~89K immediately pulled all banjo bolt filters and had it tuned conservative stage 2

-Oil changed every 5k with Rotella T6

-Aftermarket Intercooler(rev 9)

-new injectors and coil packs 

-Full LED interior and door lighting 

-Cleared headlights with HID conversion and proper aiming done so you don’t blind people

-grimmspeed shortshifter

-transmission blast plates 

-new wheel bearings all around less than a year ago

-217k on body 130k on motor

this is my first posting I will upload more pictures and details as I go through everything this weekend. Has boxes of parts that can go with the sale including new head unit with aux in. Spare up pipe stock taillights lgt brake calipers roof racks another set of wheels(STI five spoke) with one season old blizzacks

hoping someone on here will want to out a little work into her and keep getting as much enjoyment out of her as I did for the last ten years 

IMG_4879.jpeg

IMG_4878.jpeg