LegacyGT.com

FS Location NM: DAMD Steering Wheel Flat, Type L $275

SEPARATE THREAD TO AVOID CONFUSION: I have two wheels for sale for different years :)

Excellent condition, purchased from AVOJDM.com. Black stitching. Some VERY small white spots of paint that can be removed with cleaning, and vigorous rubbing, but I didn't want to damage the leather by overdoing it. Current price is $416 shipped from Japan, but duty would probably be added to that. Must reuse your airbag, comes with blank left and cruise controls on right plastic panels. You must have cruise control on your wheel (not on a stalk behind it) for this wheel to work for you.  According to their website, this fits the following (international model years, NOT U.S. years):

Impreza: 2008+ (GH/GE) (2.5-liter turbocharged)
Impreza WRX STI: 2008+ (GR/GV) (2.5-liter turbocharged)

Legacy GT sedan: 2007-2009 (BP/BL Applied Model D-F) (2.5-liter turbocharged)
Legacy GT wagon: 2007-2009 (BP/BL Applied Model D-F) (2.5-liter turbocharged)
Legacy Spec B: 2007-2009 (BP/BL Applied Model D-F) (2.5-liter turbocharged)

Legacy Outback XT: 2007-2009 (BP/BL Applied Model D-F) (2.5-liter turbocharged)

Forester 2.5XT: 2009+ (SH) (2.5-liter turbocharged)

This wheel came off my 2008 Legacy Diesel wagon in France. Please look at photos, and if necessary remove plastic side pieces to make sure it looks the same. Since there is a tiny bit of white paint, this wheel is cheaper than the other one I'm selling. Asking $275 shipped in the US, firm. Located in Santa Fe, NM. Thanks for looking!

DAMD late plastic.jpg

DAMD late blank.jpg

DAMD late back.jpg

Edited by FRENCH_FLICK

• FRENCH_FLICK changed the title to FS Location NM: DAMD Steering Wheel Flat, Type L $275