LegacyGT.com

New moderators

Tide

As the site is growing fast now, I'd added some new moderators to help keep things in the right place, and to reward all the hard work and knowledge they have put into this site. Please welcome the official moderator team: SUBE555 Dr. Zevil gtguy agctr PPower axis008 Future moderators will be added when the need arises, best way to be one is to just be helpful, and be around often. Maybe a moderator tribal council for the next round in 3 months. :)

I'm honored, and all that stuff. Seriously, I think this board is a great place, and surprisingly busy for such a marque-specific place. You all know the qualities that I like about it, and those that I don't. I think that, as the example that has been set by Tide, as moderators, some pretty heinous stuff would have to transpire for anyone to step in. Looks like you all are stuck with me... :lol: Kevin

I'd like to thank the academy.... :lol: Oh dang, I'm not a new one. :P Hopefully I will actually find time in the next several weeks to go over the tech threads, finish what I started and re-check everything for accuracy. Welcome onboard all you new guys. :)

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']I will say that it is pretty cool to be recognized for all the time spent on the board. I barely ever check the "other" boards anymore.. this place has BOOMED![/quote] I will say that it is pretty cool not to be recognized for all the time spent on the board.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Hehehehe- enjoy it guys- you're now a target for anyone who wants to test you ;) Seriously, I have been a mod and it's not easy. Try not to let it go to your heads and stay the same person you were before your status was changed.

[quote name='jedimaster']Hehehehe- enjoy it guys- you're now a target for anyone who wants to test you ;) Seriously, I have been a mod and it's not easy. Try not to let it go to your heads and stay the same person you were before your status was changed.[/quote] Don't test me punk! I will kick you in the nutts! :lol: ;)

[quote name='jedimaster']Try not to let it go to your heads and stay the same person you were before your status was changed.[/quote] No danger of that, Jedi. I was cranky pre-mod, and I'm still cranky. :lol: Kevin

Archived