LegacyGT.com

I want to detail my car...

The PC will vibrate quite a bit no matter what you use. You'll also get pretty tired until you get used to the machine. I can polish out a car like a Legacy without breaking a sweat, but the first car I did took forever and I couldn't hardly move the next day. lol You'll get used to it.

I've never heard of a PC having a 'clunk' sound. It should just be more like a really loud blender sound. A little lower ton than a blender, but the same basic sound. If you got it at a Lowes then you might want to turn it on for someone there so they can compare it to other machines. Just a thought...

I got it from coastaltool.com. I guess I can take it to lowes and see how theirs sound. Mine does sound like a blender but with a clunk. Try this. remove the pad. Take the nut (where one puts the wrench to tighten the pad) and while the PC is turned off, use your fingers to move the nut up and down (or forward and backwards). Any free play? Any small "clunking" sound when moving the nut as described? If you have it then it's normal.... thanks.

I love Denver. It's been 60 almost every single day since way before Christmas and I don't remeber when the last time I saw snow or rain except for in the mountains. Granted that means no parking lots but I was able to put 3 layers of klasse these past few weaks. The only problem is its dusty and when people decide the clean their windsheilds on the freeway.

Archived