LegacyGT.com

Exhaust shops?

MUD

I'm trying to locate before going out in the field here.

I'm going to have a race pipe made up for the LGT to replace the catted mid-pipe for the TDC tune.... but I don't know of any shops that will do it.

I'm in Fountain, so any shops in that area or the Springs would be AWESOME!

List em if you know em!

TIA!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

MAC Auto Sports in Parker makes custom exhaust. I was there last week doing a base dynorun and was also talking to them about a custom catback system. One of the techs Scott has a 04' STi with 400hp to the wheels. He is the one who does the exhaust work and the catback on his STi was amazing. :)

Jonny

Well I just got a high flow cat installed all mandrel bent all 2 1/2" in at Import Sports. Absolutly amazing job! Some of the best welding I have ever seen.

I highly recommend them.

2002 Subaru Legacy L (Retired)

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT

Not looking for a catback yet, just the race pipe to replace the cat.

Hey Devil.... I couldn't get any info off of QwestDex for Import Sports.... could you hook me up with their phone number?

Could you tell me what price?

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

^^How much was the mid-pipe? $$$

Did they weld in the bung for the sensor... or pull some resistor foolery?

Well I already had a 2 1/2" resonator-chamber back and that was done at a different shop.

For the install, high flow cat, welding and piping I paid $300. They did weld in both bungs for the O2 sensors.

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT

I was informed that 2.5" from the Y back w/ the stock mufflers wouldn't yield anything..... so I'm holding off. He did say that a catless mid pipe WOULD help.

TWO bungs? I thought there was only one on the mid pipe?

In any case... thanx for the info. I'll be giving them a call soon!

^^Did you go in on the fly & have it done, or schedule an appointment?

I'm picking up the AP on Monday from Flatirons. I was going to see if it could be done whilest I was up there then!

I just walked in, but they had to order the high flow cat so I had to wait a day so I guess they kinda knew. They have a bunch of cats in now, but still givw them a call to make sure they aren't too busy with something else.

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT

Archived