LegacyGT.com

Running lean for limited time in boost

I'm new to the Legacy GT community, but have owned turbo subarus for several years. Always wanted a 4th gen and happened to come into one recently. It was another person's project car and I know all too well about what I got into with that of course, but I'm trying to give it the justice it deserves and properly going through it.

• 2005 LGT stock motor, only 81k miles
  • DW 800cc injectors
  • BNR Supercars 20G Turbo
  • Cobb 3-port EBCS
  • Cobb intake
  • Cobb BPV
  • Grimmspeed big top mount intercooler
  • Tomei UEL headers and up-pipe
  • Invidia catted downpipe (I just installed myself)
  • Wideband AFR

My problem: Under wide open throttle I'm seeing the car go lean for a brief period of time up top and I don't have an easy explination. From around 5300 to 6000 RPM it leans out from our target of 11 to a 11.8-12.1 and then fattens back up from 6000 - 6500RPM. 

My tuner has pointed me in the direction of a pre-turbo exhaust leak and I'm going to be changing the up-pipe gaskets and reseating everything, but I wanted to ask here if anyone had any other ideas on what to check while I'm going over this with a fine tooth comb. Happy to share logs if anyone wants to look but don't want to post them if that's against any sort of rule around here. Excuse me for being a newbie!

Any help would be appreciated.

Saw several others linking logs, so here's two 3rd gear pulls. Innovate Wideband AFR last column on the right.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nctsL80Be5kvhCGiOuC7x0UYUTOuoRSj/view?usp=share_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AT9hJWpBkOpx7OOuNIeZ_nbJ-W1G-lFU/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Techie Will
Added log links