LegacyGT.com

**SOLD** FS-OR: 2005-2009 JDM Double-DIN HVAC unit, faceplate, and i88/i85/14-pin harnesses

Decided not to do a head-unit swap after all. Selling an unused JDM dual-zone HVAC unit, faceplate adapter, JDM hazard switch (used), i88 & i85 harness adapters and the Subaru antenna adapter ([URL]http://ae64.com/images-e41/Subaru_antenna_adapter.jpg[/URL]) from ae64.com, and a 14-pin OEM adapter harness. None of these items have been installed, other than the JDM hazard switch is a pull from some car (has some wear on the white paint).

I bought the harness and antenna adapters from directly David at ae64.com, and the JDM parts from someone else. I am not certain the i85 harness includes steering-wheel control wires. It has 3 wires, which I believe is only for AUX port functionality. I'm pretty sure I did not request SWC functionality when I ordered it. I know his newer i85 harnesses always include SWC, but I think I bought mine before he started doing that.

Asking price is $400 shipped in USA. (Inquire with me for Canada, as I'm not sure what the additional postage would be).

spacer.png
Everything included

spacer.png
This shows the HVAC unit with the i88 adapter harness plugged into it

Edited by axisofevol

• axisofevol changed the title to **SOLD** FS-OR: 2005-2009 JDM Double-DIN HVAC unit, faceplate, and i88/i85/14-pin harnesses
  • 2 weeks later...