LegacyGT.com

Infamous Performance Dyno Archive - LGT/OBXT - Mustang MD-AWD-150

Attempting to identify the LGT/OBXT dyno charts from my archive files.  I will post as much info on the car as I can with each chart. 

Dyno was a Mustang MD-AWD-150.  Known as a "heart breaker" locally.  Shop was Infamous Performance in Escondido, CA.  Tuners were Bill Knose (Delicious Tuning) and Steve Gerhardt (formerly 7L Autosport).

Some charts are from dyno days held at the shop as well.

• Like 1

2008 SpecB. Built motor (online purchase), KStech 73mm intake, BNR 18g, DW 1000cc, PW Style TMIC, Invidia catted DP, OEM CBE. 4th gear (6MT). ACN 91. 234awhp, 265awtq.  Dyno Day.

Allen - SS.jpg

Edited by m sprank
  • Like 1

2005 LGT.  IIrc this was the first LGT engine I built at the shop.  Car had a TMIC and catted turbo back.  From the time period TMIC most likely AVO, Perrin or a Perrin knock off.   "Base" is the original tune which was done on the road pre-dyno by Infamous1.  ACN91. Base = 227awhp 251awtq, Daily = 225awhp 245awtq, Aggressive = 224awhp 252awtq.

OV.png

Edited by m sprank

2007 LGT SpecB 6MT. Our "stage3 package".  KStech 73mm intake, AVO inlet tube, Dom2.5XTR, ID 1000cc injectors, DW300 pump, ETS FMIC, KillerB headers/uppipe, Cobb catted TBE. ACN91 = 312awhp 302awtq, e69 low boost = 358awhp 351awtq, e69 Hi boost = 409awhp 414awtq.

5a.jpg

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Edited by m sprank

Curious, do you have a good example of a "control" that we can mentally compare these charts to? Something like, we've had hundreds of stock xyz car on the dyno and they typically run 123hp and 321 lbft. Those numbers do make me sad lol, but I'm wondering if we can still use the data to say, an lgt of this relative build level can theoretically perform near the level of this other stock car. 

I will look, as I look for more LGT/OBXT's.  I cant recall having too many stock Subarus on my dyno except for the BRZ but I believe we used a stock 2005 LGT 5EAT during initial dyno set up.  If it helps to understand the difficulty of my task, the dyno archive drive is 198gb.  A standard dyno graph file is 5mb.  All folders are named after the cars owner.  The only way to find the model of car is by memory or opening each file and looking at the notes.  The shop closed in 2018 and I have not looked at the drive since, so memory is not much help. 

Edited by m sprank
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...