LegacyGT.com

Wtb - Rota gravel 18x8 5x100 in gold

Fasemelta

At the moment the car is stock height, but the rear shocks are on their way out. Open to coilovers and lowering springs as the time has come to replace. Need the 8" wheels to avoid rolling fenders...but if I can't find them, I may jump for the 8.5" and upgrade suspension to squeeze em in there...

I have 18*8 Enkei Raijins with H&R springs. My fronts, even with rolled fenders, do not 100% clear when I run 225/45R18s in the winter. They rub over bumps and at full turn. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but anything lower than about an inch means fender rolling time. 235/40R18s are fine with my rolled fenders and suspension setup. Not sure how the rears would do if I didn't have adjustable Whiteline control arms back there, but they're at 1.8 degrees negative camber right now and have never bumped on my wagon with the 3/8" spacer I have back there.

• Like 1

Hey that's great to know those details. Luckily this is my garage queen, and I have a Kona N-line as a daily, so winter isn't a problem... she just hibernates😆

It always goes like that in the Subaru world. Want to modify one thing and then it snowballs into an entire new project. luckily I have a bit more time and $$ than I did when I first bought the car 8 yrs ago and now its time for me to finish the ride. 

And so I wait some more for my wheel dreams to come true.......

• Like 1

Remember that all Rota wheels (AFAIK) are technically reps. The authentic version they're based on may be abundantly available elsewhere. Not sure exactly what wheel they're based on, however.

Could it be the Advan RT?

https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/store/category/advan-rt/

Edited by Pleides