LegacyGT.com

I need your opinion!

just above 100 is the cobb short shifter or the kart boy

http://www.cobbtuning.com

http://www.kartboy.com

Hey! Thanks for responding. I was thinking under a hundred dollars or so. I know he isnt going to "WOW" me for christmas. No he didnt put me up to this, A matter of fact, he will not expect anything for his car. So I just want to suprise him! Any good ideas or should I just go with socks? LOL!

Lizzie

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

Do you have to have an unpipe and stainless breaklines to have the rear sway bar? I do like that idea.

Uppipe, SS Brakelines and Rear Sway bar are all separate parts.

I'd say the Cusco underbraces would be a nice gift as well.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Does he have anything done to his car yet? and

How much do you want to spend?

Im pritty sure if you get him anything he does not already have he will be satisfied, its somthing he can use reguardless.

I would safe an Upipe or brakelines or HID's would be your best bet. Another good idea would be WRX style pedals with an autospeed deadpedal, if he has an MT. A lot of other things can come down to preferences, but the things mentioned above can really benfit either way.

Unless you know for sure that your boyfriend doesn't care whether he jeopardizes his powertrain warranty with an aftermarket uppipe, I'd stick to a cosmetic enhancement as a surprise gift. For instance, a Momo shift knob or the STI metal pedal pad set (see http://www.subaru.com/microsites/spt/lookupParts.sptaction?command=&year=2005&model=LEGACY&trim=2.5+GT+SEDAN). These can be purchased from your local Subaru dealer.

There isnt a whole lot on the car that would "need" to be upgraded, or that isnt a personal "I like this for my car" that is under $100. At least not IHMO. Some people want upgraded shift knobs, personal choice IMO, not that they arent nice, but I dont mind, it looks good to me. Same goes for HID's (IMHO)... they look nice, but not a necessity.

So as far as pertifying the car for a cheap price... I would be more apt to say get him a gift certificate possibly. Or if he likes music, you could get him a gift certificate for a free sub install or something like that... Just a few thoughts.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Awwww, I would support your addiction too if you moved to MA!!!! Get your a$$ over here ;O)

Hehehe... addiction eh... I wonder which one your talking about ;) hehe... but hey... You know a COBB can be sent ;) but so can a cleansweep and subs ;) hehe... Just think... if we were together... there would be competion on who could mod their car the fastest :p

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

And I would win.....I'm relentless ;O)

Hehehe... addiction eh... I wonder which one your talking about ;) hehe... but hey... You know a COBB can be sent ;) but so can a cleansweep and subs ;) hehe... Just think... if we were together... there would be competion on who could mod their car the fastest :p

Archived