Year, Make and Model:

Color:SWP

Miles:145044

Transmission:5EAT

Title: 2 minors

Lien: No Liens

VIN: 4S3BP676754356009

Seller's email address: jennasdad@sbcglobal.net

Asking Price:***Sold***will include never opened JMP VF40 custom turbo.

I love this car and have babied it since it was new, I was planning on going STG2 (JMP custom VF40) but I have a 1971 Alfa Romeo GTV I'm going to have restored and the wife won't let me have both. This is very hard for me to let go of the wagon and the pictures will tell why I'm asking $10k. I have not beat on the car and anyone who comes to look at it will be able to tell, it runs very strong with no issues aside from the drivers door actuator needing to be replaced.

I'm not in a hurry to sell, if you're serious you need to see and drive the car prior to making a offer.

Purchased new in Redwood City CA in 6/05  moved to NV from CA and 3+years later decided I needed a truck, sold it to a friends uncle (65year old) then decided I didn't need a truck and bought it back from him 3 years later. I've owned it the 2nd time for 10 years. Always garaged, not driven in the snow and grandpa driven it's entire life. Pro tuned Stage 1 at approximately 25k miles when the UP was changed to 07 STI catless and the banjo bolts were removed. Oil always changed 3-3.5k miles with Rotella T6 5w40 and Toyko Roki filters.

I've been doing the oil changes the last 50k miles.

I have receipts from both minor rear enders, both repairs performed at a local Subaru dealership, both accidents did not touch the rear door and I made sure both drivers insurance companies repaired with OEM Subaru parts.

Michelin AS pilot Sport 3+ 12k miles

Original Mods:

Whiteline 20mm fixed rear sway bar and AVO reinforcement brackets, greasable sway bar bushings.

OEM P204UH, underseat subwoofer, GROM Audio BT

Full window tint

Current mods: <4k miles

Forged 2002 BBS WRX wheels

Koni front and rear with stock springs

Greddy SP2 Catback Exhaust <10k miles original DP is still on the wagon ( we all know the value)

Front lip

Service: 92.5k miles

Timing Belt, all OEM parts including water pump ( I have pics of parts installed).

OEM front LCA's replaced

Service: 121k miles

New radiator, Transmission flushed 4x ( no machine)

Moog front and rear sway bar links 

Service: <4k miles

Left and right front axels replaced with Raxels

Front and rear rotors (Centric premium) pads (Akebono) system bled

New spark plugs

Both valve cover gaskets replaced.

I have receipts for all parts and services, if I don't have receipts for services I did the installation myself.

Blackstone report for the last 50k miles , silicone was from the valve cover gaskets, though the oil was changed after replacement.

Original wheels and exhaust if wanted too!

Please reach out with questions or if you need more pics ( it is not daily driven)

sub6.jpg

sub8.jpg

sub3.jpg

sub2.jpg

sub1.jpg

sub7.jpg

sub4.jpg

sub9.jpg

sub10.jpg

sub11.jpg

sub12.jpg

sub14.jpg

sub15.jpg

sub16.jpg

sub17.jpg

sub18.jpg

Edited by JJr
  • Like 1

• JJr changed the title to FS-Nevada/Reno-Legacy GT Wagon,2005 Limited (PENDING)
  • JJr changed the title to FS-Nevada/Reno-Legacy GT Wagon,2005 Limited***SOLD**
  • 1 month later...

Hello all, after I sold the wagon I was going a bit crazy not having a ride in the garage, this will have to do 86.5, 5 liter :) always wanted one and found a low mileage beauty, can't wait to drive it, shes at the shop getting the timingbelt/water pump etc serviced. Moral of the story, don't sell your wagon!

928b.jpg

928g.jpg

Edited by JJr
  • Like 1