LegacyGT.com

*SOLD* RI : 2005-2007 OEM Subwoofer (under driver seat)

Subaru OEM subwoofer, p/n H630SAG001. Complete with harness and mounting bracket. Plug and play with OEM radios.

Working fine, some scratches on plastic cover (shown on photos).

$160 OBO PP and shipped lower 48.

PXL_20220817_163947440_s.jpg

PXL_20220817_164004082_s.jpg

PXL_20220817_164008089_s.jpg

Edited by SubOperator
SOLD
  • Like 1

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

• SubOperator changed the title to RI : 2005-2007 OEM Subwoofer (under driver seat)
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump - This should work with 07-09 OEM radios too , as I have it plugged in 2008 OEM radio with factory MP3 input.

16 hours ago, Militarybuilt said:

Will this work in all the 05 LGTs? I have a limited but it didn't come with the sub, I'm wondering if the connectors are under the carpet for this to work.

It should. I have one just like that in my 05 LGT and this unit I put in myself years ago in older son's 05 OB with OEM radio.

The OEM harness is included with it so there should be no need for anything else.

Harness plugs in the back of the OEM radio (large white connector), the car's radio connector plugs in the other large connector on harness (with gray foam), and smaller white connector plugs in the subwoofer itself.

3 hours ago, SubOperator said:

It should. I have one just like that in my 05 LGT and this unit I put in myself years ago in older son's 05 OB with OEM radio.

The OEM harness is included with it so there should be no need for anything else.

Harness plugs in the back of the OEM radio (large white connector), the car's radio connector plugs in the other large connector on harness (with gray foam), and smaller white connector plugs in the subwoofer itself.

Ok cool. I'll give the car a look tomorrow and see what it has. 

Does it make a good difference in sound? I changed the speakers in my car and it's still weak as hell. 

3 hours ago, Militarybuilt said:

Does it make a good difference in sound? I changed the speakers in my car and it's still weak as hell. 

Any subwoofer makes a difference, and this one is no exception. I always felt that my son's 05 OB lacked the "beef" when it came to playing good music - compared to my LGT. Once I put this subwoofer in it became much better, "juicier" if you will.

Sound feeling is very subjective, so keep that in mind.

1 hour ago, SubOperator said:

Any subwoofer makes a difference, and this one is no exception. I always felt that my son's 05 OB lacked the "beef" when it came to playing good music - compared to my LGT. Once I put this subwoofer in it became much better, "juicier" if you will.

Sound feeling is very subjective, so keep that in mind.

Yea I figured it would make a difference, just didn't how much of a difference. I really need an aftermarket headunit but I'm too cheap to pay the $300 for the dual zone mount. 

• SubOperator changed the title to *SOLD* RI : 2005-2007 OEM Subwoofer (under driver seat)