LegacyGT.com

Got a quote, decent or great?

Knarf

I just got a quote on a leftover 05 legacy limited 5M for 26,500 trying to get him to an even 26,000 OTD. This ofcourse includes all incentives. Im very new to this site, but think its got a world of information. Any response or opinions would be appreciated. I am definately getting the car, just want to make sure Im getting the best deal. Thanks.

I just got a quote on a leftover 05 legacy limited 5M for 26,500 trying to get him to an even 26,000 OTD. This ofcourse includes all incentives. Im very new to this site, but think its got a world of information. Any response or opinions would be appreciated. I am definately getting the car, just want to make sure Im getting the best deal. Thanks.

I was offering 24K (before TTL) when I was shopping for an 05 LGT, but I couldn't find the right color combo. Every dealer I spoke with was willing to take that price and that was a month ago.

ignore him, he'll go away.

I was looking for an 06 white limited but could not locate one anywhere on the east coast. This particular dealer has two black leftover 5M. I currently have a black car and didnt really want another one, but I thought the deal was too good to pass up. By the way its 26K out the door, only option I think may be the homelink. What should I offer then?

If the $26.5K includes tax, title, and license, it's a pretty good deal, although not the best I've heard of. If the car has the color and options that you want, go ahead and buy it. You might try shopping other dealers though, if for no other reason than to be able to bargain with the first dealer.

Archived