LegacyGT.com

Cobb OTS maps

I have started a public repository for no-longer available OTS maps. The few files I have so far are available at the dropbox link below. Anyone and everyone, please send me all the stage 2 OTS maps you can. I will organize and publish. Please feel free to send out the link to anyone who needs it.

The guys at NASIOC have been sending me a bunch of WRX & STi maps; who can step up for the '05-'06 LGTs? I have the MT v300 maps, but there are several people who need the AT maps. And v400 would be nice.

If you have maps to contribute, please PM for my email.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qr16webgzyhd2r6/AABi_qMkOsInCSmBx0PDnEZQa?dl=0

Edited by relative4

I just posted a HUGE cache of v1xx maps for the AP-SUB-002 - everything from the era of the APv1, I think. Not the latest & greatest by any means, but if you're desperate for a stage 2 map for an '05 LGT AT, this will get you started.

Still trying to get the v400 maps for the '05-'06 LGTs. If you have them, please PM me.

Great idea, the dropbox link gave me a 404 error however.

Pardon my ignorance, what is the difference in the 400 series maps over the 300?

Maybe we can include 07-09 here as well.

Great idea, the dropbox link gave me a 404 error however.

Pardon my ignorance, what is the difference in the 400 series maps over the 300?

Maybe we can include 07-09 here as well.

The forum did something weird with the link. I fixed it, the link should work now. Please let me know if not.

I don't know the differences between the v300 and v400 maps. Cobb's release notes may provide some info.

I will post any OTS maps you can provide. Currently the only '07-'09 maps I have are for the '07 Spec B.

Great idea, is there any danger of Cobb coming after for posting proprietary and now "illegal" product?

No. The maps you have are yours to keep. Cobb cannot promulgate them anymore, but you are allowed to have them.

I actually backed up all the OEM maps on my PC when I first bought my Accessport back in 2020. Deleted them all when I upgraded to a larger SSD. Never thought this day would come. Best of luck collecting all of the maps!

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have the newer stage 2 93 maps for 2007 spec b?  I have a cache of v301 if that helps anyone.  AP3-SUB-003

v400Maps updated to eliminate unnecessary DTC Supression or updated versions for parity with other maps/vehicles within the platform

v350Maps have been updated to eliminate unnecessary DTC suppression or to reflect an updated code base

https://cobbtuning.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PRS/pages/102203526/Map+Notes+for+2007-2009+Legacy+GT+and+2007-2009+Outback+XT

Edited by carrata
  • Like 1

Economy Mode SBv301.ptm
Stage0 SBv301.ptm
Stage1 91 SBv301.ptm
Stage1 93 SBv301.ptm
Stage1 ACN91 SBv301.ptm
Stage2 91 SBv301.ptm
Stage2 93 SBv301.ptm
Stage2 ACN91 SBv301.ptm
Valet Mode SBv301.ptm

^ I have these.  @relative4  Can I send them to you to add to the dropbox?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, carrata said:

Unless there is a way to unlock it it's greyed out for me to choose on my AP.   If anyone has it I'm looking for the stage 2 93 octane version 301 map for the 08-09 spec. b.    You would literally be my best friend. 

PXL_20240312_191340741.jpg